LIEGE, Belgium – October 12, 2015 – PEPITe, an independent provider of advanced data analytics and data mining solutions for industrial applications, today announced the autumn edition of DATAmaestro®. This release is packed with helpful features and exciting new analytics tools for the company’s high performance cloud analytics solution.
DATAmaestro is easy to use, requiring no coding and minimal statistical knowledge from the user. The data analytics platform provides a collaborative environment that makes it easy for team members to analyse data, build sophisticated models and share their findings. By providing a virtual workspace for multiple users in this cloud solution, DATAmaestro improves communication and enables team members to be more agile and take critical decisions much faster.
Key features and updates to the DATAmaestro autumn release include:
More modelling techniques:
- Adaboost (adaptive boosting), an alternative powerful modelling method
- MART (Multiple Additive Regression Trees), a state-of-the-art modelling method for regressions
- New exclusive method for handling missing values in tree algorithms
- Integrated Cross Validation functionalities for automatic tuning of modelling parameters
Increased productivity with new functions to efficiently process big data:
- New manager for attributes statistics with filtering, sorting and visualization functions
- Additional functionalities for creating attribute sets from models (Improved advanced capabilities for managing attribute sets).
- Temporal computed attributes (time shifting, moving averages and discretisation, etc.)
- Support of several time units (Excel and Unix time)
Value chain of information
Don’t forget to check out DATAserver, a new web service solution, automating the data extraction, preparation and merging process from multiple production sources, including Osisoft PI, Wonderware, Wonderware eDNA, Aspentech IP 21, etc. DATAserver and DATAmaestro work hand in hand to offer a robust workflow from raw data to analytics. DATAserver allows DATAmaestro analytics projects to be updated automatically using the autonomous extraction and merging process, creating a full value chain of information. This brings companies a step closer to quickly and continuously analyse their data in order to achieve understandable, useful and manageable results.
Advanced analytics in industry
The DATAmaestro cloud analytics platform helps manufacturing plants explore variability of past operations, detect abnormal patterns, diagnose root causes of drifts, predict and optimise performance. DATAmaestro fosters collaboration between data scientists, engineers and business users, and makes it easy to adopt and deploy predictive analytics seamlessly and achieve lean operations.
Availability and additional information
The DATAmaestro autumn release is already available as a cloud based service, for existing customers. DATAmaestro is offered on an annual or monthly plan, obtainable directly from PEPITe or the company’s network of partners worldwide.
To learn more and see how easy it is to use, join the next live webcast training session on Thursday, October 29, 2015. Register at.
For additional information, including product media, video tutorials and a free trial version, visit our website www.mydatamaestro.com or contact us at +32 4 225 58 10 in Europe or +1 979 985 5555 in the USA.
PEPITe provides data-driven solutions that accelerate diagnostics and improve performance for resource-productive operations. PEPITe started as a spin-off from the University of Liège and has been active for over 12 years in industrial applications for data mining, machine learning and advanced Big Data analytics. Our success in advanced analytics can be explained by a unique combination of competencies:
DATAmaestro advanced analytics technology enables:
- Efficient analysis of large quantities of data
- Performance diagnostics to understand drifts in yield, productivity, energy and quality
- Model development to identify cost drivers and establish performance benchmarks
- Configuration of decision support tools and system diagnostics
- Integration of advanced analytics in Plant Information Management (PIM) Systems
PEPITe’s experienced team offers:
- Analysis and comprehension of processes and equipment in place
- A solution adapted to the requirements and objectives of the client
- Integration of best practices as part of any analytics solution
PEPITe’s advanced analytics solutions are used in many different industries and operational areas, including chemicals, fertilisers, pulp and paper, oil and gas, and metallurgy.
To learn more, please visit: www.pepite.be