PEPITe, an independent provider of advanced data analytics and data mining solutions for industrial applications, today announced the Spring 2017 edition of DATAmaestro®, a new and ground breaking release of the company’s high performance cloud analytics solution. New features significantly simplify the analytics workflow and reduce lead-time for analytics projects in industry.
The DATAmaestro cloud analytics platform helps manufacturing plants explore variability of past operations, detect abnormal patterns, diagnose root causes of drifts, predict and optimise performance. DATAmaestro fosters collaboration between data scientists, engineers and business users, and makes it easy to adopt and deploy predictive analytics seamlessly and achieve lean operations.
Easy to use and featuring a simple to interpret comprehensive set of analytics tools and advanced modelling techniques, requiring no coding and minimal statistical knowledge from the user, this new version provides an intuitive workflow and user-friendly interface to deploy predictive analytics applications.
Key features to the Spring 2017 DATAmaestro release include:
Major increase in performance with new functions to efficiently process big data:
- Improved support for time variables, automatically assigned to temporal curves
- Automatic functionality to discretise numeric attributes
New and improved visualisation features:
- Explore your key variables against many parameters quickly and easily with the new standard report view
- Dendrogram matrix improvements:
- Quickly identify strongly correlated variables with colour coding
- Sort correlations based on a given variable
- Export the Dendrogram Correlation matrix in CSV/PDF/SVG/PNG
Improved Data and Variable Filtering Capabilities:
- Improved filtering options when creating object sets: Dynamically search for variables
- Clone object sets to quickly customise all required data filters
- Easily sort through variables with new automatic variable lists (attribute sets) for numeric, symbolic, functional and model attributes
DATAlake: Cloud-based data storage and management platform
In conjunction with DATAmaestro’s spring release, PEPITe is excited to announce DATAlake, a new web service solution, enabling data storage, preparation and merging from multiple temporal sources. This additional piece of the puzzle can be configured to receive live data from plant historians, via DATAcollector, stores and merges data, before sending a prepared data file to DATAmaestro Analytics. These platforms work hand in hand to offer a robust and automated workflow from raw plant data to analytics insights. This brings companies a step closer to quickly and continuously analyse their data in order to achieve understandable, useful and manageable results.
Key features of DATAlake include:
- High performance storage and publication service for time stamped data
- Data can be automatically live-streamed from tier databases to DATAlake via DATAcollector.
- Directly import data from CSV files to DATAlake
- Easily append or replace values of stored tags
- Merge multiple disparate data sources in one secure location
- Organise tags in hierarchical folders (e.g. Corporate/Site/Line)
- Store and retrieve millions of tag values efficiently
- Explore your data by creating trending, raw data and statistics tables
- Calculate new virtual tags and Key Performance Indicators directly on your live data and store these values with DATAlake
- Manage resampling, interpolation, missing values
- Publish data to tier tools for reporting purposes for example XLS, R, Python
- Extract at lightning speed time series data for analytics
- Publish data directly to DATAmaestro analytics, or set up an automated data push from the DATAlake to your DATAmaestro analytics projects.
- Manage security with users read/write access to tag folders
Full-stack DATAmaestro Advanced Analytics data workflow
The combined force of DATAcollector, DATAlake and DATAmaestro Analytics significantly simplifies the analytics workflow and reduces lead-time for analytics projects.
Availability and additional information
The DATAmaestro Spring 2017 release is already available as a cloud based service, for existing customers. DATAmaestro is offered on an annual or monthly plan, obtainable directly from PEPITe or the company’s network of partners worldwide.
To learn more and see how easy it is to use, join the next live webcast training sessions on Tuesday 6th June 2017 4pm CEST or Wednesday 21st June 2017 4pm CEST. Register at.
For additional information, including product media, video tutorials and a free trial version, visit our website www.mydatamaestro.com or contact us at +32 4 225 58 10 in Europe or +1 979 985 5555 in the USA.
PEPITe provides data-driven solutions that accelerate diagnostics and improve performance for resource-productive operations. PEPITe started as a spin-off from the University of Liège and has been active for over 15 years in industrial applications for data mining, machine learning and advanced Big Data analytics. Our success in advanced analytics can be explained by a unique combination of competencies:
PEPITe’s advanced analytics solutions are used in many different industries and operational areas, including chemicals, fertilisers, pulp and paper, oil and gas, and metallurgy.
To learn more, please visit: www.mydatamaestro.com