PEPITe offers an exciting and dynamic workplace with international reach. One of the key factors in PEPITe’s success is its ability to acquire and retain talented individuals.
PEPITe is continuously looking for ambitious and skilled engineers, software developers and sales people. PEPITe offers the opportunity to work with advanced technologies, international customers and innovative, talented individuals in the industry.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Currently we are looking for a project manager.
PEPITe is providing cloud analytics software and services to improve energy efficiency in the industry. At the leading edge of innovation for renewables and smart grids applications, PEPITe is involved in leading innovation projects at an international level.
The successful candidate would report directly to the chief technology officer.
You will be in charge of managing R&D project at European and regional level in the field of smart grids and renewable energy applications
- Prepare, participate and lead meetings; draft/write reports/minutes of meetings and write technical and financial reports
- Coordinate and manage other participants and insure that tasks are properly executed and goals are achieved
- Propose and discuss technical solutions with partners and PEPITe team to achieve goals in time
- Prepare the progress reports as well as submission of deliverables and resource utilization to the European Commission
- Identifying and mitigating risks and conflicts
- Participate in the implantation of the technical work
- Essential – MSc in electrical engineering
- Essential – At least 1 year of experience in project management
- Essential – Fluent in English and French
- Important – Experience in European FP7 projects
- Desired – Knowledge in data mining and data management
- Essential – An interest for the industrial sector and a drive for success
- Essential – A desire to participate and contribute to the development of the company
- Essential – Dynamic, creative, independent and professional
- Essential – Good communication skills
- Essential – Willing to travel up to 25% of your time
- Important – Appetite to learn
- Important – Good team player used to work in a collaborative way