PEPITe a provider of advanced data analytics and data mining solutions for industrial applications, today announced the Autumn 2017 edition of DATAmaestro®, a new release of the company’s high-performance cloud-based analytics platform.
The DATAmaestro cloud analytics platform helps manufacturing plants explore variability of past operations, detect abnormal patterns, diagnose root causes of drifts, predict and optimise performance. DATAmaestro fosters collaboration between data scientists, engineers and business users, and makes it easy to adopt and deploy predictive analytics seamlessly and achieve lean operations.
Easy to use and featuring a simple to interpret comprehensive set of analytics tools and advanced modelling techniques, requiring no coding and minimal statistical knowledge from the user, DATAmaestro provides an intuitive workflow and user-friendly interface to deploy predictive analytics applications.
Key updates to the Autumn 2017 DATAmaestro release include:
New visualisation features:
- Summary Charts: Facilitate daily reporting, automatically calculate information to summarise production performance on a weekly basis or calculate average quality each month using this new feature. Find Summary Charts under the Explore Menu in DATAmaestro Analytics.
- PRIM optimisation: Quickly and easily interpret the results provided by the PRIM optimisation algorithm with our new results visualisation options. Find PRIM under the Models Menu in DATAmaestro Analytics.
- Quick-access toolbar: Navigate quickly and easily using the new quick-access toolbar configuration. Find your functions, graphs and models in the left-hand toolbar.
- Glossary: Improve your analytics knowledge and learn new modelling techniques thanks to the helpful definitions found in our new glossary.
PEPITe is excited to announce DATAmaestro Dashboards, a new web service solution for a variety of dashboarding requirements.
Key features of DATAmaestro Dashboards include:
- Visualise and combine existing analyses using DATAmaestro Analytics widgets, including histograms, temporal curves, decision trees, data tables and more.
- Alternatively, view real-time trends and live decision trees by linking dashboards to live-streamed data thanks to DATAmaestro Collector and Lake.
- Completely customisable dashboards – combine different widgets that help track your plant’s performance.
- Flexible dashboard layout – size and design the dashboard that best suits your needs.
- Manage security with user access to different dashboards.
- Secure cloud-based infrastructure lets you access your dashboards anywhere-anytime.
Full-stack DATAmaestro Advanced Analytics Platform:
The combined force of DATAmaestro Collector, Lake, Analytics and Dashboards significantly simplifies the analytics workflow and provides a full-stack of tools in one self-service application.
Availability and Additional Information
The DATAmaestro Autumn 2017 release is already available as a cloud based service, for existing customers. DATAmaestro is offered on an annual or monthly plan, obtainable directly from PEPITe or the company’s network of partners worldwide.
To learn more and see how easy it is to use, join the next live webcast training session 2nd week of October. Register here.
PEPITe provides data driven solutions that accelerate diagnostics and improve operations performance for industrial operations. With more that 15 years of experience in manufacturing, our advanced predictive analytics solutions are used by clients in many different industries such as steel, mining, oil & gas, pulp and paper, chemicals, etc.
Our professional consultants are passionate about sustainable and lean industry. They guide our customers in their digital transformation journey to achieve “do more with less” using the most efficient advanced analytics technologies.
DATAmaestro platform is the core product of PEPITE and provides a full set of web services to quickly implement a sustainable analytics workflow.
OPTImaestro is a recognised and successful methodology to operate plants at minimum cost, based on advanced data analysis, change management and continuous improvement.
To learn more, please visit: www.pepite.be