Careers – Analytics Consultant for Industry
PEPITe offers an exciting and dynamic workplace with international reach. One of the key factors in PEPITe’s success is its ability to acquire and retain talented individuals. PEPITe offers the opportunity to work with advanced technologies, international customers and innovative and talented individuals in the industry.
PEPITe is continuously looking for ambitious and skilled Analytics Consultants.
You will be in charge of conducting advanced analytics projects in various industrial sectors, with the support of PEPITe experienced leadership:
– Manufacturing process and business understanding
– Project definition with the client and development of Key Performance Indicators
– Data collection and preparation
– Data analysis and identification of improvement projects
– Development and implementation of decision support tools and performance monitoring tools based on statistical models
– Training and coaching of clients
– Identify further improvement opportunities for our clients
– Present our methodology and success stories at conferences, client development meetings, etc
– Provide feedback to PEPITe’s development team on potential improvements to our analytics software DATAmaestro
– Essential – Engineering or Science degree (Master or equivalent)
– Essential – Experience working in continuous improvement projects in industrial/manufacturing context (ideally process industries)
– Essential – At least 2 years of industrial experience
– Desired – Experience in continuous improvement methodologies such as Six sigma, Lean Manufacturing, etc.
– Desired – Statistical and data mining knowledge
– Desired – Good communication skills (written, spoken)
– Essential – French and English, knowledge of another language is a plus (Dutch, German, Spanish)
– Essential – An interest in the industrial sector
– Essential – A drive to continue the successful development of our company
– Essential – Dynamic, independent and professional
– Essential – Willing to travel
– Important – Willing to learn and to share knowledge
– Important – Team spirit and good communicator in an international setting
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.